Qs regarding RPM listing program and key sequence

From: Bart Kalita (bartk_at_clara.co.uk)
Date: 04/13/04

    To: Fedora Core Releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:07:48 +0100

    Hi All,

    I've seen somewhere a program with a nice gui listing installed RPMs
    with short description and a list of dependences. Can find it now and
    all I can remember about it is that it started with a K but I might be
    wrong. Does anybody know what it was?

    And a second thing I recall that there is a key combination that allows
    taking screenshots during initial install, well I remember there was one
    in RH9 beta tests. Again does anybody know what it is?

    TIA