Torrent RPM

From: Brittany (K9wolfz_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 04/16/04

    To: Fedora-List <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:36:05 -0400

    Where can i download Torrent RPMs? the link that i was able to find was
    http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=BitTorrent which the
    Distribution is mandrake ( and cooker). Does the RPM's work for Fedora
    (redhat)?

    Thanks

    --
    Brittany
    Operating system used by Fedora Core release 1.90 (FC2 Test 1)

    • Re: How can we speed up rpm downloads?
      ... getting the downloads for updates to be smaller and quicker? ... Currently now on a fresh install of F9 && update ... whole bunch of distros like me, you only have to DL the latest Firefox ... upgraded for nearly 2 months, had over 800MB of updates waiting, and Fedora ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: How can we speed up rpm downloads?
      ... fedora, debian is much faster. ... updates and install. ... I've been a loyal Fedora user since RH 6.2 or some were in there:) so ... awhile it just handles downloads differently. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Install DVD
      ... I have started using Redhat about Redhat 4 and started using Fedora after RedHat 9. ... I currently have a fiber internet connection and downloads are normally quick. ... I went to http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all and downloaded the direct download for Fedora 10 and burned a DVD with K3B but the DVD would not mount in my system. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: FC6 downloads and installs (fwd)
      ... Subject: FC6 downloads and installs ... That's 300,000 different IP addresses that have checked for any updated software in Fedora Core 6. ...
      (Fedora)