checksum iso is good but burned iso bad

From: Jason Ifill (Jscamry_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: 08/17/04

    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:17:44 -0700

    hey all I am new to fedora, i have downloaded the iso's. When I check the mdsum for all the iso's after downloading them they are all fine, however, when I try to check them after I burn them I revieve a error that says "MD5 check sum are diferent." When I created the 1st disc that was fine, but its odd how the other discs do not work, when I tried to install fedora, I am able to use the 1st disc, but when I asked to use the 2nd cd i reieve a message that says "error, cannont mount."

    any help would be appc.
    thanks in advance Jason

    ---

    • RE: dijkstra algorithm by object oriented
      ... But i don't know if i'm going in the rigth way. ... Incoming mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: temp file
      ... > "Kees Spierings" wrote in message ... > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... > Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    • Re: Printing Excel object
      ... >>Then copy and paste into Publisher. ... >>>>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... >>>>Checked by AVG anti-virus system ... >>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
      (microsoft.public.publisher)
    • Re: Searching - need help
      ... >> Is there a way to search a directory, for say, all picture type files, ... >> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... >> Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Array limit
      ... > It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ... > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... > Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)