checksum iso is good but burned iso bad

From: Jason Ifill (Jscamry_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: 08/17/04

    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:17:44 -0700

    hey all I am new to fedora, i have downloaded the iso's. When I check the mdsum for all the iso's after downloading them they are all fine, however, when I try to check them after I burn them I revieve a error that says "MD5 check sum are diferent." When I created the 1st disc that was fine, but its odd how the other discs do not work, when I tried to install fedora, I am able to use the 1st disc, but when I asked to use the 2nd cd i reieve a message that says "error, cannont mount."

    any help would be appc.
    thanks in advance Jason

    ---