How to create a fat32 partition from FC2 ?

From: Stephane Dellacherie (steph_dellacherie_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 09/02/04

    Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:10:08 +0200 (CEST)
    To: fedora-list@redhat.com

    Hello,

    I have previously installed FC2 by giving 80% of my
    hard drive to Linux. Then, I would like to format the
    remaining part of the hard drive (i.e. the remaining
    20 %) with fat32 system to install a windowsXP.

    Indeed, the windows XP that was "given" with my laptop
    refuses to be installed on the remaining part of my
    hard drive (cf. the remaining 20 %). It says that
    there are to many partitions !!!

    And Microsoft refuses (of course !!!!!) to give any
    advice despite I was obliged to buy a winXP license !

    That is why I think a solution would bet to previously
    format the remaining 20 % of my hard drive from the
    linux system with the fat32 system before trying to
    instal windowsXP.

    Thank for your advice !

    Stéph