xterm failed while vpn

From: Nina Pham (nina_at_gibbons.com)
Date: 09/09/04

    Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:14:45 -0700
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    our company linux server is running pptpd service, I vpn in to this
    server from my XP pc at home and tried to xterm(using exceed and rlogin
    protocal ) to it. It didn't display anything. However, with vpn
    connection, I can xterm to other server. I searched on the internet and
    some people also have this problem, but it's not resolved yet. Did I
    make a mistake with the configuration?

    • RE: VPN Connection Problems
      ... Note that we are able to successfully VPN into the office. ... to browse the network, RDP to the server or even ping the server. ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: VPN issue on SBS2003
      ... I understand that you encountered VPN connection issue when you use VPN to ... Internet clients or VPN to external VPN Server from SBS Client computers? ... Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard ... Total GRE packets sent = 1 ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Windows 2003 VPN Default Gateway Issues
      ... on the same subnet as the server leads me to believe it was a routing ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... the default gateway on the client is not the problem. ...
    • Re: ISA2004 kills VPN outbound
      ... Extract all files to a folder on ISA server. ... Expand the server node and highlight 'Monitoring'. ... After the VPN connection was established, ... |> Since the branch office workstations can connect to the VPN server, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Secure VPN access
      ... with it's security option for the client. ... After getting the VPN connection I check the Ip settings and found the ... point to the head ISP's DNS server. ... > Computer certificates for L2TP/IPSec VPN connections ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)