Which Iso Images

From: ridan abid (vertelxml_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/13/04

    Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:09:50 -0700 (PDT)
    To: fedora-list@redhat.com

    Hi
     Wondering, the iso images that are in the options:

    FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc1.iso
    FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc2.iso
    FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc3.iso
    FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc4.iso

    FC2-i386-disc1.iso
    FC2-i386-disc2.iso
    FC2-i386-disc3.iso
    FC2-i386-disc4.iso

    Which are right for burning on a CD and Installing on
    a Maxtor 40GB Hard Drive/Compag Presario and Dell
    Insprion 7500.

    And then How do I preform the MD5SUM check (full
    detailed help please)

    Thanks,

       Ridan

    • Re: [PHP] Echo issue RESOLVED!
      ... installing Mac OS X and one software called Toast? ... the ssh client and login to your remote server. ... I can do those and more on my Mac. ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: Fedora 4 installation via floppy
      ... > USB boot support. ... chance of installing a cdrom or plugging in a zip ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (Fedora)
    • Yahoo renews Ken Marinos "Burning Love"
      ... Yahoo set more 'Burning Love' ... Ben Stiller's Web series will return for second, ... Paramount's Insurge Pictures and Yahoo have given the comedic Web ... which starred Marino as bachelor Mark ...
      (rec.arts.tv)
    • RE: SP2 and Yahoo Messenger
      ... After recently installing their broadband ... addresses issues with Parental controls and Yahoo Messenger. ... The patch should ... Applications can be found in the XP Service Pack 2 FAQs located at: ...
    • Re: Problem with "loading" in Yahoo Mail; cannot reply -- IE6 related?
      ... What Yahoo software is installed (e.g., toolbar; freebie security suite; Yahoo Browser)? ... I would like to avoid reinstalling IE6, ... I would like to avoid installing a different browser, ...