Re: thunderbird 0.6 only ?

From: Shawn Milo (shawnmilo_at_runbox.com)
Date: 09/28/04

    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:06:56 -0400
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Philippe wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I would like to try thundebird, just in case it feets better my need
    >than Evolution, but the only rpm I can find on the official repository
    >is thunderbird-0.6, and no 0.8 !
    >
    >Is it because they need time to test it, or because this is not in the
    >Fedora package favorites ? Compared to Firefox, the rpm is not so old
    >(0.93 instead of 1.0-rc1).
    >
    >Any hints about this ? (I did not find thunderbird in livna, fedora.us,
    >dag, freshrpms, stable , testing or even unstable.)
    >
    >Philippe

    I did:
    yum install thunderbird

    on my FC3 test 2 installation, and it installed Thunderbird 0.8.
    I'm on it right now, and it worked without a hitch.

    My apologies if this isn't available in FC2.

    Shawn

    • Re: thunderbird 0.6 only ?
      ... >I would like to try thundebird, just in case it feets better my need ... >than Evolution, but the only rpm I can find on the official repository ... the rpm is not so old ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: thunderbird 0.6 only ?
      ... > I would like to try thundebird, just in case it feets better my need ... the rpm is not so old ... (- Bernard Lheureux Gestionnaire des MailingLists ML, TechML, LinuxML ...
      (Fedora)
    • thunderbird 0.6 only ?
      ... I would like to try thundebird, just in case it feets better my need ... but the only rpm I can find on the official repository ... Fedora package favorites? ... the rpm is not so old ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: thunderbird 0.6 only ?
      ... P> Hi, I would like to try thundebird, just in case it feets better my ... P> need than Evolution, but the only rpm I can find on the official ...
      (Fedora)