Re: nautilus video issue

From: Schlueri (schlueri-lists_at_schlicker.org)
Date: 09/28/04

    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:26:08 +0200

    Am Dienstag, den 28.09.2004, 05:27 -0700 schrieb Dave Stevens:
    > recently when i use nautilus 2.6.0 in FC2 to view thumbnails of a jpeg image
    > directory (usually d/l from my camera) i get a vertical band of white stripes
    > on the right third of the image. No problem if the image is full-screen, and
    > no change to the image is made. Is this a known problem? Does anyone have a
    > suggestion?

    Yes. Install this Update! (# yum update) ;-)

    Fedora Update Notification
    FEDORA-2004-314
    2004-09-23

    Product : Fedora Core 2
    Name : gtk2
    Version : 2.4.7
    Release : 2.6
    X.
    Description :
    GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
    interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
    projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
    suites.