Re: Fedora Expose?

From: Daniel Harrison (dgharrison_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:36:04 +1100
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    I agree with dave,

    I would also point out this would GREATLY improve the usability of Gnome or KDE

    Daniel

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:48:22 -0700, Dave Stevens <geek@uniserve.com> wrote:
    > I've been reading about the Apple expose feature (at
    > http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/expose/) and it seems like it would be
    > very nice to have and not all that hard to do. Does anyone know of work to
    > provide this functionality in Fedora?
    >
    > Dave
    > --
    > Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings
    > ---
    > check out http://www.cdbaby.com/choked
    >
    > --

    • Re: Overwhelmed Newbie: update
      ... Dave and I both receive epidural steroid injections for back or neck pain/radiculopathy. ... |> my reading was 157. ... |> but attribute it to the meds and take them unnecessarily. ... | Have you added exercise yet. ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)
    • Re: OT: PC Experts
      ... El Dave wrote: ... He had come round and fiddled with the ... Grr! ... Reading this story really does make me angry. ...
      (uk.games.video.misc)
    • Re: Like it says on the tin
      ... Dave T wrote: ... I have created the disk partition on the drive, I have created and named the folder. ... I have been reading about changing the registry settings, changing administrative rights, using run cmd and select security tab in properties is there an easy way to take control and use my P.C as I want. ... I don’t want to do all of the above to change a simple setting, I think it is some thing like this that gives Windows a bad name please prove me wrong or my next computer might be a Mack. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: State machine representation
      ... of it (though I'm still reading through it as I write this). ... working through probably all the standard newbie issues. ... something like I saw, my own tendency is to say, "This looks goofy." ... feel free to reply, "Dave, you're a clueless newbie. ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: Hypochondria sucks
      ... Dave, how long do I have to read before asking a question? ... I'm also curious why I got such a defensive response from you. ... you are reading much more into the question than was there. ... My question wasn't rude or defensive; ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)