Application Deployment- Remote installation

From: Rajiv (jrajiv_at_hclinsys.com)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:15:00 +0530

    Dear All,
        Is there any software available for application deployment. I would like to install packages from one machine to all machines. I would like to do remote installation without being asked for password of the other machine.

    Regards,
    Rajiv

    • Re: Application Deployment- Remote installation
      ... On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 17:58 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote: ... >> Is there any software available for application deployment. ... I would like to install packages from one ... > SSH daemon running on each client machine and setup SSH login using keys ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: apt-get update: "Hash Sum mismatch!"
      ... when I run apt-get update, I always receive a bunch of error messages, ... capable to install packages, because those are not on the server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Lenny, apt(titude), dependency issues, seg faults and corrupted .DEB packages
      ... I can now install packages with ease. ... let it run for 1 loop and the results were all okay. ... "One disk to rule them all, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: How to install Packages on Debian-Wheezy
      ... possible), "How to Install Packages". ... Assuming you have a graphical user interface installed, ... Lisi showed some command-line commands to run, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: adding packages sources to the apt-get database
      ... file in order to make the 'apt-get' program able to install packages ... deb http://mirrors.ece.ubc.ca/deb-multimedia/ wheezy main non-free ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)