Re: Nautilus script menu in FC3

From: Scott Talbot (talbotscott_at_cox.net)
Date: 12/30/04

    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:30 -0800

    On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 20:26 +0000, Motor wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:18:08 -0600, Alex White wrote:
    >
    > > Motor wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >> What has changed? Is there a gconf-key for enabling/disabling the
    > >> scripts menu. What else controls the existence of the menu?
    > >>

    > > You will need to actually need to navigate to the scripts folder in
    > > Nautilus itself. Then the menu will appear and your problems should
    > > vanish away. ^_^
    >
    > I've used nautilus to go to ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts and it made no
    > difference. Still no script menu.

            I don't recall if you mentioned this already, but the scripts must be
    owned by you, (the one who is logged in), the scripts must be
    executable. if you copied these from an old home directory, make sure
    that the uid - gid are correct. That's all I can think of!

    HTH

    Scott

    • Re: Nautilus script menu in FC3
      ... >> scripts menu. ... > You will need to actually need to navigate to the scripts folder in ... I've used nautilus to go to ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts and it made no ...
      (Fedora)
    • FP2003 Menu Button ?
      ... that will let you display/select pages to navigate to when you hover over a ... wanted to avoid messing with adding scripts if at all possible. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • Re: How to log visitors using PHP?
      ... I've looked at hotscripts, but mostly an ocean of way too complicated scripts... ... hard to navigate. ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Perl scope like cscope
      ... I use perl on linux and find it difficult to navigate quickly through the ... scripts. ... I wonder if there is something like cscope (which is very handy to ... What are the standard practises in perl apart from normal grep or find like ...
      (perl.beginners)