Re: monitor remote rpm database

From: mnikhil m (mnikhil.juno_at_gmail.com)
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:21:45 +0530
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Gr8 Man , by this way can you also please point me to the docs of this
    , how to setup and howto .... :)

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:57:29 -0400, Jorge Fábregas <fabregasj@prtc.net> wrote:
    > On Thursday 30 December 2004 1:49 am, mnikhil m wrote:
    > > Now I am looking at other alternative
    > > http://www.tripwire.org/ as someone informed me that the rpm database
    > > can be spoofed.
    >
    > I use rkhunter. Take a look at:
    >
    > http://www.rootkit.nl/projects/rootkit_hunter.html
    >
    > --

    • Pam_mount Howto
      ... I found a pam_mount howto last night and I was wondering if anyone could check it out and let me know if this is a good howto for me to be able to mount my samba shares automatically at login. ... I have almost all of them setup and configured the way I want..I just have a little tinkering to do with each one now. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: [SLE] Howto for connecting to an Epson Aculaser C900 on a XP box
      ... >> print to from my linux laptop. ... Anyone know of an howto for this setup ... > Hummm. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Copy of http://www.ncell.com/~russj/DiskSuite-RAID1+0.html
      ... list-complaint, but I am stuck in creating a RAID1+0 setup ... I can publish it online and send back the URL, so the howto ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: IP Multipathing
      ... I would like to know if someone has a howto on how to setup IP ... how many IP addresses does it take to setup multipathing when one uses 2 ... > 1) I would like to know if someone has a howto on how to setup IP ... > uses 2 interfaces? ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Installing and Configuring OpenSSH with pam_ldap support for Centralized LDAP Authentication
      ... I have written a HOWTO for the benefits of those who would like to setup ... Centralized LDAP Authentication. ... bind+start_tls, no SASL). ...
      (SSH)