Fedora 2 and Enlightend Sound Daemon

From: Bradley (FC2 List) (FedoraList_at_Thingbuilder.com)
Date: 01/10/05

    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:34:28 -0600
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    I have installed Timidity++ and it was working but now I get the error
    in terminal:
    "/dev/dsp: Success
    Couldn't open Enlightened sound daemon (`e')"

    Where do I start looking for a solution for this?

    Also, Is there another player for .mid files, or one that has a GUI for
    Timidity so I can tell if it is trying to play without opening terminal?

    I am using Fedora Core 2, Gnome, AMD2100+

    Thanks,
    Bradley