Question about FC3 ISO Images

From: cajun (cajunlee_at_alltel.net)
Date: 04/06/05

    Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 07:34:13 -0500
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Morning All,

    I am getting ready to take the plunge and upgrade my RH9 box over to
    FC3. I downloaded the ISO images about 2 months or so ago, and was
    wondering, would it be better if I downloaded them again before I start?

    Thanks.

    Lee Perez

    • Re: RH9->FC[123] upgrade advice
      ... On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Brian Fahrlander wrote: ... > I'm sure it's too early to ask about FC3, ... > I have a nice lil' RH9 box serving web pages and email. ... > I'd like to upgrade it, and I wonder how much trouble I should go ...
      (Fedora)
    • Fedora Core 3 Networking Issues
      ... Odd nework behavior under FC3, if I unplug ethernet cable without ... I can resolve names with dig, ... Upgrade from install of Fedora Core 2, ... Upgraded by booting to FC3 CD and selecting upgrade option, ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: FC2 to RH9
      ... > fixed and it would have been as good as RH9. ... > back to what was better than the current FC2 release?? ... FC2 was a major upgrade for the kernel and window manager as well as a ... Always always always put a hardware firewall between you and the ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: vertical color bars appearing in menus
      ... > This machine is an upgrade from FC3. ... In many menus, small, translucent ... > vertical colored bars appear over individual letters that are underlined in ... I saw this once on FC3. ...
      (Fedora)
    • upgraded from FC2 --> FC3 successfully
      ... This is just to describe how I upgraded from FC2 to FC3 successfully ... I by chance noted that my FC2 installation ... Then I proceeded to remove the older version of each of the packages ... Then I inserted FC3 CD1 and rebooted and chose the upgrade option. ...
      (Fedora)