FC3 on MS Virtual PC 2004

From: Mohamed Zubaidi - Abu Dhabi (Mohamed.z_at_Human-soft.com)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:13:44 +0400
    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Hi all,

    Was anyone lucky enough to install Fedora Core 3 on Microsoft Virtual
    PC? I know this is critical to lot of organizations such as ours.

    I tried installing it but kept receiving errors about the hard disk
    driver.

    Please note that I was able to install practically all other Linux
    distributions with no troubles so I guess I'm missing something here.

    Any advice would be highly appreciated,

    MJ

    • Fedora COre 2 install failue
      ... I am currently trying to install Fedora Core 2 on a shuttle Zen ST62k ... Intergrate high performance ATi Radeon 9100 ... ATI Radeon chipset ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Tutorial for Linux, Mono and ASP.Net
      ... In case you didn't see this previous post by David Sanders, ... of the 57 easy steps it takes to install Fedora Core 2 on a VPC: ... "linux text" at the boot prompt ... Select install boot loader into MBR ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Re: FC8 + GeForce 6150 + Samsung SM226BW monitor, anyone?
      ... system which has an Asus A8N-VM CSM motherboard with a GeForce 6150/ ... the monitor is 1680x1050, the GeForce 6150 max ... Otherwise it should be a snap to install. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Hey I cant get this to Run: Mathew Brown
      ... > Hello Everyone, I am Trying to install Fedora Core 2 on my machine, ... > I've tried Suse as well and i get the same problem. ... It won't load the GUI when I install the new Drivers, ... if by updating the video card driver you mean you installed ...
      (Fedora)
    • Installation problem with Fedora core 4 in X86-64
      ... I am trying to install Fedora core 4 on my HP machine. ... During boot up process I get the option to choose the installation process. ... I tried direct ENTER to use graphical mode and also linux text mode. ...
      (Fedora)