FC3 on MS Virtual PC 2004

From: Mohamed Zubaidi - Abu Dhabi (Mohamed.z_at_Human-soft.com)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:13:44 +0400
    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Hi all,

    Was anyone lucky enough to install Fedora Core 3 on Microsoft Virtual
    PC? I know this is critical to lot of organizations such as ours.

    I tried installing it but kept receiving errors about the hard disk
    driver.

    Please note that I was able to install practically all other Linux
    distributions with no troubles so I guess I'm missing something here.

    Any advice would be highly appreciated,

    MJ