Run php in apache

From: Daniel Silva (linux_at_infor-one.com)
Date: 05/20/05

    Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:45:18 +0100
    To: fedora-list@redhat.com, leinad.silva@netcabo.pt

    Hello everbody
    I have Fedora Core 3, and I try run php pages on apache.
    I install apache 2 and php. at this moment everthing it's ok. But when i
    try to see php pages, the apache can't show the php page. I googled for
    this problem and make a lot of changes :(
    Now when I try to start apache, by type :
    /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start i have this message : "
    (13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
    Unable to open logs "
    What i must do to apache work well with php.
    Regards

    --
    Daniel Silva
    email: leinad.silva@netcabo.pt