Fortran 77 and Fedora core 4

From: Hoffmann (
Date: 06/19/05

    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
    To: Fedora-List <>

    Dear List,

    I just installed Fedora core 4 on my machine, and I
    realized that from GCC 4.0 I got Fortran 95 (g95).
    However, I would like to compile a program on my
    machine that needs Fortran 77 (g77) to compile it.
    Could anyone, please, let me know how could I handle
    that? Should I install a older GCC as well? If
    affirmative, that would cause conflicts to the last
    GCC I got from Fedora? Any other suggestion?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

    Yahoo! Mail Mobile

    fedora-list mailing list
    To unsubscribe: