RE: FC4 good new tech, bad legacy support

From: bruce (bedouglas_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 06/30/05

    To: "'For users of Fedora Core releases'" <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:35:39 -0700

    just out of curiosity, is there some place/wiki/etc.. where a user can go to
    check a given version of FC/Linux, and see what OS/Motherboard-Hardware
    config/apps work together...

    IE, like one big/searchable database!!! allow users to put in their
    information, in terms of what they see. at the same time, allow
    developers/maintainers of software/rpms to add information as well...

    thoughts/comments/etc...

    -bruce