Re: NTFS issue

From: Igor Guarisma (iguarism_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/30/05

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:05:08 -0500 (CDT)
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Lot of people had already answer this... but what
    intrigs me is that you reboot and reboot....

    You don't need to reboot, just "su -" to be root and
    "exit" to be "yourself" again, or use sudo (man sudo)
    (/etc/sudoers.conf)

    To test your /etc/inittab you can use "mount -a" (man
    mount)

    Keep it going.. maybe someday you could make those
    NTFS into ReiserFS or ext3... I still have FAT32 on
    my system, I need to do a backup first before I
    format.

     --- Yogen Mankikar <yogenmankikar@hotmail.com>