Mozilla download 1kb error message

From: Benjamin Sher (delphi123_at_zebra.net)
Date: 07/01/05

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:19:03 -0500
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Dear friends:

    Please see the following screenshot at:

    http://www.websher.net/temp/mozilla_download1.jpg

    As you can see it shows 1kb downloaded. Actually, this is a 7 MB file
    that downloaded perfectly. And the progress bar correctly shows the file
    size as it downloaded right up to "Finish", when it suddendly changed to
    "1kb". What does this mean, please? Is this some sort of cryptic
    message? Why not list the full 7MB size at the end of download?

    Thank you.

    Benjamin

    • Re: creating presentations with the Office 2007 colors
      ... I don't think there is something you can download, but you could take a screenshot and then figure out the colors you'd like with any image editing software from the screenshot. ... RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer ... Office 2007 suite of colors available in format choices of the applications ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: screenshot
      ... Gnome-utils contains a screenshot ... maker but its a 6 meg download and am 18 meg installation!! ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Mame screenshot need help
      ... A friends of mine says to me about 1 giga of download (screenshot, cabinet leaflet etc). ...
      (alt.games.mame)
    • Re: Is this possible with CSS?
      ... Find a place to upload your screenshot that does not require anyone to ... have to download the graphic file, save it, and use their own image ...
      (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)