printer keeps dissapearing

From: teicah (teicah_at_isp.com)
Date: 07/06/05

    To: fedora-lista <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:04:24 -0500

    Hello, I installed an hp psc 1350 printer according to
    http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/install.php#download_install.
    Everything went fine (http://tinypic.com/6sbfj7.png). I can print the
    test page, documents from firefox, gedit, pictures, etc. But my printer
    does not appear in the hp device manager (user or root), and I have to
    run the web interface (http://localhost:631/printers), and re-install
    the printer everytime I want to use it. I have hplip and cups running
    at boot time.

    The enlightenment will be appreciated.

    • Re: printer keeps dissapearing
      ... I installed an hp psc 1350 printer according to ... > page, documents from firefox, gedit, pictures, etc. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Slow Typing and Heavy Xorg Processor Usage in 9.04
      ... I have a very peculiar issue on my system running Ubuntu 9.04. ... characters come up very slow when I type in firefox and gedit. ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: [SLE] Opera
      ... Normal pictures, ... >> of fuzzy where they aren't in Firefox. ... > inherent Opera problem, or just something wrong in my setup. ... Windows and reports that the font size is larger. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Different pictures are appearing on different browers
      ... It is probably associated with how Publisher makes copies of inserted images ... Firefox has the correct pictures... ... looked on Firefox, Opera and Explorer... ...
      (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
    • Re: Add/Remove Programs:
      ... Robert, there is no way the real Firefox would ask you to delete your ... Firefox is a very popular, free, web browser. ... device manager and I can't get my Seagate Disk Wizard installed along ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)