RE: running multiple copies of apache/httpd instances...

From: bruce (bedouglas_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 07/10/05

    To: "'Alexander Dalloz'" <ad+lists@uni-x.org>, "'For users of Fedora Core releases'" <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:37:50 -0700

    the virtual hosts with different ports works.. i had a typo...

    however, no one has yet to give me insight into how to run multiple
    instances of apache on the same box...

    which is what i was going after!!!

    -bruce...

    • Re: UDP socket with multiple ports
      ... class to handle multiple ports. ... is not interely the same but it proves that the Socket class in special ... cases can handle multiple addresses. ... I'll take a look at DirectPlay and if it doesn't have build in support ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • Re: Utility of find single set bit instruction?
      ... register multiple data result, dependence checks seem relatively ... Inner L1 scheduler, S1, with a bitmask scheduler. ... Since machines like Nehalem have incomplete ports and bypasses, they are already solving the hard problem, or scheduling N*2 input uops onto fewer ports and bypasses. ... I've been thinking more and more of not necessarily doing parallel decode, rename, etc., of a single uop. ...
      (comp.arch)
    • Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
      ... I don't have to open up multiple ... ports in the firewall to get to internal machines, ... I suspect you're misreading something. ... have to resort to non-standard ports or ssh relaying. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Efficient Multi-Ported Memories for FPGAs
      ... implemented using only the fabric of an FPGA, ... read ports as the big memory appears to have. ... a block RAM with required number of multiple read/write ports using ...
      (comp.arch.fpga)
    • Re: Question abut threads
      ... The TcpListener class internally addresses any concurrency issue with respect to simultaneous, multiple connection requests. ... And any other concurrency issue that might exist when using the same port will exist when using different ports. ... I wasn't eble to receive data more than once so I took it out of the loop. ...