Fedora Core 4 display problem

From: Muralidhar Ganga (gmurali_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/13/05

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:01:33 -0700

    Hi,

    Running Fedora Core 4.

    All of a sudden my xorg.conf corrupted and could not boot to X.
    Then I had to copy from a different fedora and run system-config-display
    to re-generate the xorg.conf.

    Thanks
    /Murali

    • Re: CentOS hangs on boot
      ... Regarding the Centos Boot issue. ... Knoppix is a very powerfull live boot cd. ... Will it support Fedora on the clients, ...
      (RedHat)
    • RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 59
      ... Latest Kernel causes reboot hell ... Subject: Fedora on Macbook Air? ... Chad>When it comes to booting from a disk drive, I believe the Air only boot OS's ... someone decided to set up grub by default to hide its ...
      (Fedora)
    • help
      ... >> I realized that I did have a self boot disc and hunted it up. ... > the FC ISOs to the hard disk, and install from the hard disk. ... >> you could easily create your own fedora based live cd also. ... > That's the problem - you wrote the ISO image to cd as a single file. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Troubleshooting connection loss (continued)
      ... but is that first boot after winME was running? ... boot fedora and some time later connection goes down ... Why does reboot not have the problem you ask. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: in lieu of swapping out hard drives
      ... I got the Fedora 8 ISO ... Recieve screen asking which device to boot from ... Whether using an ExpressCard device with a eSATA port in a laptop/notebook ... his/her notebook's internal HDD containing the XP OS onto a SATA HDD ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)