FC4 Problems with auditd

From: Vassilios Kotoulas (fedoralist_at_kotoulas.de)
Date: 08/01/05

    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:26:53 +0200

    hi,

    when auditd starts on boot I get an error message about a syntax error
    in /etc/audit.rules in line 5

    this is the file:

    # This file contains the auditctl rules that are loaded
    # whenever the audit daemon is started via the initscripts.
    #
    # First rule - delete all
    -D
    #
    # Feel free to add below this line. See auditctl man page
    #
    # Increase the buffers to survive stress events
    -b 256

    I can't find -D in the auditctl(8). Is it a remain from fc3? I did an
    update fc3 -> fc4 some days ago. How must the first rule look now?

    regards
    vassilios

    --
    Vassilios Kotoulas