Radius servers : off topic

ricklim_at_telus.net
Date: 09/01/05

    Date: Thu,  1 Sep 2005 08:17:12 -0700
    To: Fedora List <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    Hi there,

    Which radius server (open source) would you pick and why?

    - Freeradius
    - Openradius
    - others........

    I am looking for one that is easy to maintain and has documentation, I find
    Freeradius lacking in docs.

    Also any pointers to info on how to use radius with accounting
    or backend programs etc.

    TIA

    • RE: Radius servers : off topic
      ... > Which radius server would you pick and why? ... > - Openradius ... I find Freeradius lacking in docs. ... We had it set up to do accounting and authentication ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: How to authenticate dialup users
      ... > to query information, and also to establish a dial-up connection to the ... Using a Radius server is the standard way to do this. ... regarding an Oracle backend with FreeRadius. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • RE: Radius servers : off topic
      ... >> radius server. ... We had it set up to do accounting and ... >> check out the FreeRADIUS list serves. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Radius servers : off topic
      ... > Which radius server (open source) would you pick and why? ... > Freeradius lacking in docs. ... > TIA ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Setting upFreeBSD with D-Link Wireless Router
      ... a radius server if you are not familiar with all the settings. ... Ohh, FreeRadius has a port, so you can start there. ... > I was wondering if it is possible to set up my FreeBSD ... To unsubscribe, ...
      (freebsd-questions)