SpamAssassin / ClamAv / Amavis-New

From: M. Lewis (_fedoralist__at_cajuninc.com)
Date: 09/15/05

    Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:39:01 -0500
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    According to the archives, there's previously been some discussion about
    upgrades to these packages via yum. However if there has been a
    conclusive answer as to how to update these packages via *yum*, I have
    missed it.

    Any clues, suggestions, pointers appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    • Re: yum update/install from a specific repo
      ... This plugin adds the command alias, ... Yum plugin to enable manual downgrading of packages ... Yum plugin to let Yum install only basearch packages. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: updating with yum (was: Need help: X GUI objects invisible)
      ... >>It will take a while to download and install all the packages, ... Does yum work along the same lines? ... enough to update your system by the install (if you upgraded from FC2, ... >>(sometimes not even other versions of SuSE). ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: How does yum work ??
      ... I have a curiosity question about yum. ... package metadata and RPM should be fairly ... metadata describe the available packages beyond the information ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: downgrade rpm using yum
      ... I have upgraded glibc from 2.5-18 to 2.5-24 using yum, ... RHEL 5.1 has glibc 2.5-18 ... There are yum plugins to download such packages. ... You see, the 'yum-rhn-plugin' tool overrules most if not all of the other yum repo directives, apparently to make sure that you get the latest, greatest, RedHat approved packages. ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: yum Traceback in yummain.main(sys.argv[1:]) ...
      ... Only with Yum failing to resolve the dependencies of the kmdl pkgs. ... packages depending on other installed packages. ... kernel needing a rebuild for the final kernel in F8. ... BTW when installonlyn was a plugin ...
      (Fedora)