gcc,c,cc,c++

From: PSapia (ast_at_astinc.net)
Date: 10/09/05

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:40:58 -0400

    Hi,
    Dose any know how i can obtain c-librarys (C & C++ compiler for linux)?

    Thanks

    • Re: Use of C99 int types
      ... > those that actually are part of the C-implementation for Linux. ... the kernel definitions are part of /usr/include). ... The kernel uses __foobar stuff provided by the compiler because it has ... > the Gimp and GCC run on completely different architectures aswell. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: censored by comp.compilers [was please suggest an OS and language a text]
      ... z/OS has way more hardware capability than Intel ... Linux has basically no doc except what people feel ... than simple file I/O to write a compiler, ...
      (comp.lang.misc)
    • Re: censored by comp.compilers [was please suggest an OS and language a text]
      ... The x86 instruction set isn't that complex, ... Windows has a lot of doc but Windows doesn't do 10% of what ... a static compiler can probably be done with little more than file IO. ... a VM involving JIT may need a bit more to be effective (mmap and libdl on Linux, ...
      (comp.lang.misc)
    • Re: function pointers
      ... I am using gcc under ... gdb, and the compiler, exactly like in 1986 when I first started using ... when running on linux, I usually use gedit or kedit. ... There is only one debugger: ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: 1] UNIX/LINUX Compilation 2] IDE
      ... under Unix or Linux? ... compiler, and Josh Vanderhoof's Cross ELF linker. ... AFAICT, RHIDE is the only ... VIM is in some ways as good as GNU Emacs ...
      (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)