IMAP Access Not Working!!

From: Ki Song (ki_at_knifecenter.com)
Date: 10/20/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:33:51 -0400
    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    I've recently setup Fedora Core 4 using the "Perfect Fedora Core 4 Setup
    Guide".

    I've gotten most packages to work properly. I even installed ISPConfig
    properly (At least to the best of my knowledge!)

    I can't seem to get the IMAP server working. Basically, I've tried logging
    onto the server using an IMAP client (Outlook Express) and entered all the
    correct settings (server, username, password) and made sure the ports were
    open (143), but there seems to be no connection being attempted.

    It might be a firewall issue ... but I'm not sure...

    Can anyone help?!

    Ki Song