Re: DVD writer for Linux

From: Alastair Neil (ajneil_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/03/05

    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:54:48 -0500
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    I use a Sony DRX-710UL (usb 2.0)

    On 11/3/05, Hari Pillai <pillai.hari@gmail.com> wrote:

    > HI
    > Could some one recommend a DVD writer(dual layer) for Linux pls. I have
    > been looking for a writer during last few days, but don't seem to have
    > driver with the hardware.
    > thanks in advance
    > Hari
    > --
    > e-mail: pillai.hari@gmail.com
    >
    > --

    • Re: Please recommend: DVD Burner for Linux?
      ... so I need a DVD burner. ... > Also, while I'm at it, can anyone recommend a PCMCIA 56k modem for Linux? ... This dual layer DVD media is the ... conventional 1.2mm thick, so each layer is 0.6mm thick, with the layers ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Please recommend: DVD Burner for Linux?
      ... so I need a DVD burner. ... > Also, while I'm at it, can anyone recommend a PCMCIA 56k modem for Linux? ... This dual layer DVD media is the ... conventional 1.2mm thick, so each layer is 0.6mm thick, with the layers ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Re: Please recommend: DVD Burner for Linux?
      ... so I need a DVD burner. ... > Also, while I'm at it, can anyone recommend a PCMCIA 56k modem for Linux? ... This dual layer DVD media is the ... conventional 1.2mm thick, so each layer is 0.6mm thick, with the layers ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Re: DVD writer for Linux
      ... > Could some one recommend a DVD writer(dual layer) for Linux pls. ... > have been looking for a writer during last few days, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: No more Dylan SACDs?
      ... Playback on DVD-Audio players ... having your music mastered on a DVD gives you a little more room ... the disc, so you have a two-sided disc, as it's the case for the "Pet ... layer with a precise alignment to allow a player to read both ...
      (rec.music.dylan)