Linux software for Motorola Razor phone?
- From: "William W. Austin" <waustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:22:48 -0400
This may have been answered before, but scanning the archives, I haven't found it (sorry...).
My wife recently surprised me with a new gsm phone, a Motorola Razor. I already had the USB cable which works with it (use it with my camcorder), but a web search for Linux software to use the phone with one of my Linux boxen didn't turn up anything. Basically I want to synchronize the calendar and phonebooks, and be able to back up files from the phone to the computer (and restore). I'm running both FC4 and FC5 here so anything which would work with either of those would be great - and much apprecited.
Thanks in advance,
william w. austin waustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"life is just another phase i'm going through. this time, anyway ..."
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: power off not working on AMD 64bit - FC5
- Next by Date: Re: FC5: Evolution dependency errors
- Previous by thread: screensaver theme changes
- Next by thread: Re: Linux software for Motorola Razor phone?