hostname and dhcp question

Hi,

I have fedora core 5 installed in one of my computer in LAN. One of the
windows machine acts as the web server (internal) for the LAN but I can't
figure out how to get the web page served by that machine in my fedora. Just
typing the hostname (http://hostname) doesn't work, I have to put the IP
address to see the page. What's wrong with DHCP setting? and how to fix
this?

By the way all computers in my LAN have dynamic address which is handled by
DSL modem router. Other windows machine is behaving correctly, only fedora
installation is not. What do I need to do? I also checked the network
settings and found nothing to do with that as it has all automatic option
checked.

Thanks! --
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx