Public keys - again.

Realising that I hadn't installed lshw since I installed FC6, I tried to get
it today and came up once again against the public key problem. I'll never
get the hang of this :-( I followed the link on freshrpm's web page and
saved the file, then ran 'rpm --import path/to/file' which appeared to put it
into the right place, but still the package wouldn't install because it said
there was no public key. Wondering whether the problem was because something
was broken in my repo setup - out of date, perhaps - I removed the repo and
reinstalled it. Still no joy. Just what is it that I have forgotten?

Anne

  • Re: Public keys - again.
    ... it today and came up once again against the public key problem. ... I'll never get the hang of this :-( I followed the link on freshrpm's web page and saved the file, then ran 'rpm --import path/to/file' which appeared to put it into the right place, but still the package wouldn't install because it said there was no public key. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Public keys - again.
    ... it today and came up once again against the public key problem. ... get the hang of this :-( I followed the link on freshrpm's web page and ... was broken in my repo setup - out of date, perhaps - I removed the repo and ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Public keys - again.
    ... get it today and came up once again against the public key problem. ... install because it said there was no public key. ... problem was because something was broken in my repo setup - out of date, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Distributed Public Key
    ... > enviroment will contain multiple subnets all with access to NIS. ... > I would like to do is store the public key file for a machine in some ... > should be able to use NIS to distribute this data to the clients using ... How do you "install" your machines? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: webmin install errors FC3
    ... den 05.03.2005 schrieb Mark Sargent um 18:57: ... > prior to trying to install again, after the 1st time seing the erorrs. ... webmin is no Core package but you try to install it and dependencies ...
    (Fedora)