Re: FC6 not connecting -- Big-Hammered, sort of
- From: Beartooth <Beartooth@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:37:59 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:35:16 +1030, Tim wrote:
Any hints on a sure way to install either of these OSs after the
other? I suspect, it'll be a lot easier to re-do the install --
especially now, before I get any data on that drive -- or even tweak
You can install Fedora, but *not* install GRUB to the MBR, just into its
own partitions. That'll leave prior installs alone, and you could copy
and paste its grub file stanzas to the prior installs ones. That's just
one way of managing it.
If the other OS is on hda, then I just tell fedora to install on hdb only?
Then how do I boot to it to see the grub stanzas to copy?
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
Remember I know precious little of what I am talking about.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Security Updates -- Are they necessary in Linux for user?
- Next by Date: FedoraCore 6 smbd /write acces problem
- Previous by thread: Re: FC6 not connecting -- Big-Hammered, sort of
- Next by thread: Re: FC6 not connecting -- Big-Hammered, sort of