Re: Windows shares on F7

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:02:50 -0400, Weiner, Michael wrote:

Fellow list readers -

I am running F7 on an x86_64 box, and have an application (Pro/E) that i
am using for some design work. My work group has a windows share that i
need to save my work to, and was wondering what the easiest method is to
make a samba share show up in the linux filesystem so that it will show up
in the application?

Any ideas would be appreciated
Michael

Although this wiki page is for CentOS, it should be helpful:

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/WindowsShares

Akemi

  • Re: Locked out with no warning!
    ... When one changes security issues, Windows asks "are you sure you want to ... But it allowed me to change from domain to work group with no ... Come on, Microsoft, help me regain ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Passwords and administrator access
    ... It will be a one user, un-networked machine, in the work group ... (It will also exist in a dual-booted configuration with Xandros). ... On my current Win 98SE machine, rather than log in with a Windows password, ... Administrator without a password so that I can install programs, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Trust Relationship has failed
    ... However all the XP machines are joing a windows 2000 domain and they have ... novell clients. ... >> To get around this i have to join a work group delete the computer account ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Workgroup with Windows9X
    ... which are in different work group. ... Adding Windows XP to an Existing Network ... Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking) ... Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group ...