Re: New Kernel
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:37:38 +0930
On Sat, 2007-07-21 at 17:58 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
My stick mounted with this line in mount:
/dev/sdb1 on /media/disk type vfat
Where did you find out about a "uhelper" option? I don't see it
mentioned in the mount man file, and apropos doesn't return anything
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386
Using FC 4, 5, 6 & 7, plus CentOS 5. Today, it's FC7.
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.
I read messages from the public lists.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Live CD
- Next by Date: Re: updated kernel panics with dhcp
- Previous by thread: Re: New Kernel
- Next by thread: Re: New Kernel