Re: Back Again
- From: dexter <ddmbox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:12:31 +0100
On Tue July 31 2007 16:04:36 Karl Larsen wrote:
I am back from running Umbutu which failed to live up to it's pressthe grass is always greener
It does have all my wanted applications and apt-get installwot u missing in Fedora?, yum got a speed-up for fc7 but still needs work!
works faster than yum install. I guess there storage computer is closer.
There storage is'nt any closer you were just blinded by speed :-)
The major problem is X Windows. I tried several ways to focus the
screen but nothing worked. And it was too bright. Also I was able to get
the VLC media player but no way to get the codex lib so it worked. Also
it takes over the computer.
So back to F7 and while some things do not work perhaps in a while they
will. At least the screen looks real nice.
Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
anyways Welcome Back ... as u can see their fighting for your attention. :-)
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: How does the fedora brewbuilder work?
- Next by Date: Re: Network manager - does no one care?
- Previous by thread: Re: How does the fedora brewbuilder work?
- Next by thread: Re: Back Again