Re: Strange things going on

David Boles wrote:
on 8/7/2007 5:09 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
So Fedora 8 is gearing up with Fedora 7 still broken. This seem's to me as a really stupid way to run a railroad.

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.

You really do not have a clue here Karl. "The early work is going on with
Fedora 8"? It started at just about the time that Fedora 7 went Gold and
was released. Actually the development of Fedora never really stops.
Fedora 7 just turned into Fedora 8 (Rawhide) as Fedora 7 was released to
the public. Which will turn into Fedora 9 (again Rawhide) when Fedora 8 is
released.

IMHO this *is* an excellent "way to run a railroad".

I guess propagation must not be so hot on the ham bands so the Fedora list must bear the brunt of this now. Although there is a regulation against broadcasting there...

Patrick

  • Re: Change
    ... I clearly said Fedora 8 I think. ... Pulse Audio. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Nvidia again
    ... Now I can't even get on F8 because the nvidia from Fedora finds the day-old driver and instead of deleting it it errors out. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Users and Groups
    ... Ed Greshko wrote: ... But I have no idea how to write a Help on Fedora. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Fedora)
  • Another list
    ... I have two Fedora systems, My firewall gateway running F6 and my local ... Karl is a seriously damaged individual. ... that would allow him to evaluate the advice he receives and to use the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: New Computer
    ... machine, which has fedora, that he's been trying to gte up/running.. ... including Karl himself. ... This list *has* police. ... Off-topic messages do not follow the topic for ...
    (Fedora)