Re: Strange things going on

David Boles wrote:
on 8/7/2007 5:09 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
So Fedora 8 is gearing up with Fedora 7 still broken. This seem's to me as a really stupid way to run a railroad.

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.

You really do not have a clue here Karl. "The early work is going on with
Fedora 8"? It started at just about the time that Fedora 7 went Gold and
was released. Actually the development of Fedora never really stops.
Fedora 7 just turned into Fedora 8 (Rawhide) as Fedora 7 was released to
the public. Which will turn into Fedora 9 (again Rawhide) when Fedora 8 is
released.

IMHO this *is* an excellent "way to run a railroad".

I guess propagation must not be so hot on the ham bands so the Fedora list must bear the brunt of this now. Although there is a regulation against broadcasting there...

Patrick