AppArmor for Fedora

Hi

Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora?
It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user frendlier.
Where do I ask the powers that be to include it?

More info at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AppArmor
http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/4/19/199
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Apparmor_FAQ

--
------------------------------
/\_/\
|O O| pepebuho@xxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~ Javier Perez
~~~~ While the night runs
~~~~ toward the day...
m m Pepebuho watches
from his high perch.

  • Re: AppArmor for Fedora
    ... It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user frendlier. ... Where do I ask the powers that be to include it? ... Fedora has SELinux, much more powerful, much ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: AppArmor for Fedora
    ... Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora? ... It does similar work like SELINUX but it is supposed to be user frendlier. ... It is funny that I read this question when I was going to look at AppArmor myself. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: AppArmor for Fedora
    ... Is anybody working to port AppArmor to Fedora? ... But I wouldn't waste my time, ... It doesn't work like SELinux is just tries to solve the same problem. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: New install, need good policy and advice
    ... redhat stopped with kernel headers and the driver would not build. ... this time with Fedora 12 by using kmod-nvidia and yum but it took me all ... disk that was there before so it would not conflict with the new install ... I now have selinux on the system ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread
    ... politely explain SELinux to you, both how and why, for several days. ... Or not using Fedora. ... special 'Mike' DVD to install without SELinux. ... Those that hail back to the Bob Young days, ...
    (Fedora)