"apt" to eventaully replace "rpm"?
- From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:43:03 -0500 (EST)
a book i'm reading contains the sentence:
"It remains to be seen whether Apt will become the preferred tool for
package management for RPM users."
i was unaware that that was even a possibility. is it?
Robert P. J. Day
Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: GNOME & Evolution's calendar problem
- Next by Date: Re: "apt" to eventaully replace "rpm"?
- Previous by thread: making kde default?
- Next by thread: Re: "apt" to eventaully replace "rpm"?