Re: How to disable pup (software updater)
- From: Greg Sieranski <greg.sieranski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:47:35 -0500
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Nov 27, 2007 1:48 PM, Kevin Kempter <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:It's a .desktop entry in /etc/xdg/autostart/. You can disable it by modifying the puplet.desktop file
How do I disable pup so it wont run at boot?
you mean at login.
Assuming a gnome desktop
Current Session tab
find puplet in the list of running programs and remove it. When you
login again puplet shouldn't be running.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: upgrading to kernel 184.108.40.206
- Next by Date: RE: TCP/HTTP Bug Fedora Core 8 (and 6)
- Previous by thread: Re: How to disable pup (software updater)
- Next by thread: FC6 to F7 yum update