Why Doesn't Evolution Filter Spam?
- From: Rick Bilonick <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:51:32 -0500
Since I upgraded to Fedora 8, the Fedora 8 packaged version of Evolution
has never filtered incoming e-mail for spam. I've posted on the
Evolution list but they seem to think it a Fedora specific problem. Has
anyone else had this problem with Evolution? Although both bogofilter
and spamassasin are installed (and recognized by Evolution), neither
ever filters e-mail (this is after months of marking e-mail for junk and
after installing the backup files for Evolution from Fedora 6).
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: google mail and thunderbird -
- Next by Date: Compiz on SiS
- Previous by thread: trac and Fedora 9 alpha
- Next by thread: Re: Why Doesn't Evolution Filter Spam?