Re: Syncing Palm device via USB Cable

Les wrote:
On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 02:09 -0500, pursley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
With the help of another person, we were able to deduce that the problem was because of Fedora, which by default, does not give access to the USB ports to users. There is no group to add to fix this problem and it took changing the global security permissions to allow everyone full access to the ports to get it to work. This really should be addressed on future versions of Fedora so I don't have to re-fix this problem every time the system updates the security. How do I recommend it?

Bradley