Re: Live USB creation - FROM Live CD ?

--- Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Antonio M
<antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/5/20 Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
is it possible to make live USB on a machine that
doesn't have Fedora
nor windows installed using only Live CD?

If it is please explain how.

If it is not do you think that this is a feature
worth having? Yes?
No? Explain...

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
linux, blog, anime, spirituality, windsurf,

My opinion is that is not worthwhile, if you want
to work on your
laptop for example. I mean that loading F9 on an
external USB hard
disk is a good option to have a fully working
double-boot laptop, and
you have no limitation.
Unless if you want to install a minimum set on a
1GB stick......that
is really cheap

I think we didn't understand each other...
Currently you can create Live USB if you have fedora
installed on your
hard drive using livecd-tools. I'm wondering is it
possible to create
live usb for already made Live USB or from Live CD.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

There exists a script called livecd 2 usb or something
like that. You need to look for it.

livecd-iso-to-disk ??

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

Regards,