Re: what kind of /etc/fstab is this?
- From: "Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 02:33:06 +0000 (UTC)
The benefit is to people with multiple installations because it causes a
bunch of issues to use standardized labels.
Not related to selinux, not related to encryption, just related to
absolutely unique handles.
So I can't change this, can I?
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Testing sound from kcontrol fails (no sound) with no apparent errors.
- Next by Date: oops on starting up [kde desktop]
- Previous by thread: Re: what kind of /etc/fstab is this?
- Next by thread: Re: what kind of /etc/fstab is this?