Re: Gnash question regarding http://www.y8.com/games/Penalty_Fever

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Is there some setting that can be modified so CPU behaves normally while playing Penalty_Fever, or just forget about playing it with Gnash?

Well as someone who uses Gnash on a PPC laptop because it's really the only solution it's just simply very CPU intensive compared to Adobe's flash. I think it's largely in part because Adobe employ some kind of just-in-time compilation to speed things up.

--
Ian Chapman.