Re: Pulseaudio is not working ; no sound with Fedora 9
- From: stan <goedigi89__e@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 07:22:02 -0700
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 5:56 PM, stan <goedigi89__e@xxxxxxx> wrote:I should have been more specific. Some users with specific hda-intel cards have
This might not work as someone with an hda-intel posted here, and on the
it sounded like the 2.6.25 kernels didn't like hda-intel. If this doesn't
work, you can
upgrade to alsa-1.0.17RC2 to see if it helps. There have been hda-intel
I haven't been following this thread, but...FYI...
I've been running an hda-intel on a sony vaio for about 6 months on F8
and F9 - with no problems. Currently running: 22.214.171.124-55.fc9.x86_64
reported problems with sound card detection in the 2.6.25 series of linux kernels.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Pulseaudio is not working ; no sound with Fedora 9
- Next by Date: Re: Pulseaudio is not working ; no sound with Fedora 9
- Previous by thread: Re: Pulseaudio is not working ; no sound with Fedora 9
- Next by thread: Re: BOINC again !? -- I give up.