- From: "Stephen Berg (Contractor)" <stephen.berg.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:09:22 -0500
After installing Fedora 9 on a few systems I'm seeing a boatload of warnings in /var/log/messages similar to:
gdm-simple-greeter: GLib-GIO-WARNING: Missing callback called fullpath = /home/<username>/.face#012
I've tried creating a .face file both as a zero byte file and as a jpg for a couple of users and that doesn't seem to solve it consistently. Only thing I've been able to dig up is that this is a reference to the logo/face display that is shown on the GDM login screen. (Not sure if KDM is using the same.) But I can't find where to set, modify or disable it. Anyone know where to tweak that setting?
NRL Code: 7321
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?
- Next by Date: Re: OBM ?
- Previous by thread: Endless lines of rubish after running KDE applications
- Next by thread: Joining with team.