Re: Newbie Help With Fedora 9 installation

Thanks Kam Leo,

I have already downloaded the DVD ISO again and verified the file with the
SHA1 checksum calculator mentioned in the Read ME file.

The CheckSum matches...But had to go leave for work..

once i get back...let me see how the installation goes.

Thanks for the links.

@ Armin,

Thanks...that is almost the same procedure i followed when i did
the Fedora 7 installation. I wanted to upgrade it to fedora 9. This is the
first time i am facing problems with installing fedora.