Re: Firefox Loses DNS in F10
- From: Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:11:06 -0500
Mike Chambers wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 09:45 -0500, Richard Heck wrote:I would file a bug on it.
I've been seeing a weird problem on F10 in Firefox on a fresh install onto my daughter's machine. Frequently, after using Firefox for a bit, it seems to lose its ability to do DNS lookups. Every URL reports not found. Shutting it down and reopening solves the problem. So it's just Firefox, not the whole system. Any ideas?
Actually I've seen that too, but since running my own network, thought
it was something on my end. Wondering if it's something else now that
you are also experiencing it?
I have FC10 Firefox-3 and it does the same thing, It can't find server to Linuxtoday.com and lxer.com,
but it will find yahoo.com, redhat.com etc.
If I get on my FC8 box and Firefox, it has no problems of finding those same Servers.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Crackling sound in games, pulseaudio CPU usage high (F10)
- Next by Date: Re: gscpa_ov519 flaky in F10
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox Loses DNS in F10
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox Loses DNS in F10