Re: ssh clarification needed
- From: Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 14:03:51 +0000
On Sunday 04 January 2009 13:40:23 Ambrogio wrote:
On dom, 2009-01-04 at 11:43 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:Hmm - Is there no reasonably safe way of doing this? There seems to be some
I feel unsafe about storing keys on a laptop that is going to travel, so
I'll need to read up on storing them on a usb stick. At least losing the
stick will not make the connection unsafe :-) - I'm unlikely to lose the
laptop and stick at the same time.
laptop without keys are unusefull to connect to your servers, but keys
without laptop are usefull.
risk with everything. I've not lost a usb stick yet, but one can never
guarantee that one won't.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: chroot and network problem?
- Next by Date: Re: ssh clarification needed
- Previous by thread: Re: ssh clarification needed
- Next by thread: Re: ssh clarification needed